Wednesday 17 December 2008

Keep clicking !!

A nice winning day today thanks to perhaps my favourite track Kempton (know all the cameras' angle inside out ), a track I always seem to do well at. I also prefer flat racing to be honest, as I like to back horses I see coming with a well-timed run. If I see a horse I fancy with momentum I will click and keep clicking !!
Jump racing, on bad ground particularly, is the other end of the spectrum and can be fraught with danger ! So it proved earlier as I went into the evening session a little bit behind mainly due to Qozak getting beat at Newbury. In my opinion Ruby Walsh may have returned from injury a bit too quickly because I think he would have got this one home on his best form. All is well that ends well though and as long as the p n' l is showing a plus at the end of the day i am happy !! :-)



2 comments:

lukep13 said...

Hey Mr Wong,

Was not able to join you couple of weeks back ago, coming from Dublin.. Would it be possible next Monday, or Tuesday? 22?23? Perhaps not so busy before xmas?
Thanks

Mr Wong In-Running Trading Blog said...

Hi Luke,
No problem, give Elitebet a call to confirm the date before you come.
Cheers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon