Wednesday 10 December 2008

Goodwill to all men !!


A small winning day today - better than losing !! - but I'm still not getting the breaks! I backed Zahra's Place to win at Leicester and she looked sure to win when falling at the last hurdle. Oh well, these things usually even themselves out so maybe I will get some luck soon. Earlier in the day I had a nice win on Orkney at Southwell, including £150 at over 8/1, but unfortunately I gave most of this back on Mile High Lad at Kempton, I thought this one would get up :-(
Wednesday's are usually premium charge days but after an ups and downs week I paid just over £40 this week. And, presumably Betfair are getting into the Chritsmas spirit nice and early because they have given me a 'goodwill payment' of £45 this week. Thank you very much, Betfair. Maybe things are looking up....

No comments:

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon