Saturday 6 December 2008

I am finnished :-((


Saturday is normally a very good day for me, mainly because its better quality horses racing and they are more reliable and run to form and also because I am up against a lot of weekend-only players. However, it didn't work out like that for me today with a lay of Notabotheronme at Chepstow proving the difference between a good day and a bad day :-(
Sometimes there are so many races on a Saturday that you can lose your concentration for a moment and it proves costly. I laid Notabotheronme and was so sure it would lose after it made a mistake two out ( three horses was in front of him ) that I switched over to another race at Wetherby. however, when i looked up to check on another TV the horse was now in second and coming fast and I thought "oh shit" !!! Had I stayed with that race I'm sure I could have traded out for a small green or red figure. With hindsight I should have just stayed on one race at a time, so there's a lesson learned and something for you all to be aware of.
To rub salt into the wound, Alex is in the X factor final :-((((
Come on Eggggggggggggggggggy !!!!! you can win it !

2 comments:

genozzolo said...

Nice site mate, just 1 question, when its the time to start trading, some say 1 hour before start, some 5 min before, didnt get it, could you say your opinion ?

thanks

Mr Wong In-Running Trading Blog said...

Fabio,
I am a in-running traders, so i trade during the race not before the race.
cheers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon