Tuesday 11 November 2008

Betfair fooked


Everytime betfair did a upgrade the site will be fooked the next afternoon !! this time it was no exception. Gruss was unworkable during 1-30 race at Linfield, dropped close to £700 as a result. To make matters worse, i made the dumbest mistake of the year at 2-30 Lingfield, dropped 1k in the process !!!!
At the end of the day i managed to make a good recovery and limit the damage to £250 losses.
nevertheless, it was a frustrating day to say the least :-(

3 comments:

leonthefixer said...

Any chance of going into a bit more detail as to what your errors were - don't want to sound rude but at the moment all the blog is is your daily P/L and not much else.

Hope you get the money back soon - sure you will!

Leonthefixer.

Paul said...

Same for me today, Mr Wong. Lost some in the api debacle then a mistaken lay cost me. Battled back to £30 down but felt too wound up to go on. When I get an angry head on me, I walk away because I'm going to lose for sure. Does the fibre optic broadband at Elite make a big difference to your trading? Often I notice it takes a second or 2 for my bets to show up on screen. Seems too slow to me, especially when I'm trying to scratch it

steve price said...

hi mr wong do you tend to lay in running more than back?

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon