Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year !!!


Sorry for not posting for the past few days, cause I've been busy partying, drinking, shopping and having a good time.
Wish everyone has a profitable year--back plenty of winners and lay plenty of looooosers.
The end of the year has always been the time for looking back at the past and thinking over what we have done during those 12 months. Everyone is looking forward to the the new year. Everyone takes resolutions that they hope to follow through the coming year.
My New Year's resolution-betting wise, is try not to get too involve with the Irish Jump racing especially those low grade races !! I have a check on my last year PnL , the Irish jump races were my weakest link !! a lot of money were being squander away on dodgy camera angle, dubious Steward's decisions and non trying Jockeys.
I hope you are fairly certain what your new year resolutions (in-running betting) are going to be. Do make yourself some good resolutions and follow them. A happy new year to all of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

is all this true? u r making my months salary in a single day...im dumbstruck...how do u manage this??

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon